Classic Om Ring
Meaning behind the symbol:
It's various curves and lines represent five states of consciousness:
- The lower left curve represents the conscious, waking state of being.
- The top left curve is the unconscious state.
- The lower right curve is the dream state—the state between the waking and the unconscious.
- The semicircle at the top is the maya state. "Maya" means "illusion"; the biggest obstacle to spiritual development,".
- The dot at the top represents the absolute state. The highest state of consciousness; the ultimate state of spiritual bliss when you can just be.
Stainless steel material - will not tarnish.